Who we work with
Owning a business brings with it inevitable financial complexity. Whilst your accountant can ensure your books are in order, when it comes to financial planning – thinking about your future, and that of your business – you may feel a little lost.
We have many years of experience in providing specialist advice to business owners. Whether a public or private company, a pension scheme trustee or a professional partnership, we can advise you on all aspects of pension planning, business protection and investment.
Namely, we can help you to:
Protect your business
- It’s incredibly important to protect yourself, your business and your employees from unexpected events
- The death or illness of key individuals, shareholders and partners can put your business under considerable pressure and result in devastating consequences and difficult choices; whether that means giving up assets, shares or the business itself
- Where relevant, we will arrange key person insurance, shareholder protection and partnership protection to ensure every aspect of your business and its people is protected should the unexpected happen
Manage your group schemes and pensions
- As part of our long-term commitment to our corporate clients, we’ll complete a full analysis of any group pension, money purchase and workplace pension schemes
- We can also complete a full analysis of your group health insurance to ensure that current arrangements are adequate and complement the long-term strategy of your business
- We offer a comprehensive corporate investment planning process which takes into account your business’ long-term strategy, income and growth requirements
- We’ll provide advice aligned to your specific needs and circumstances
- You can learn more about our investment philosophy here
Plan for your exit and retirement
- Whether it’s 10 years away or two years away, it’s never too soon to begin planning for the retirement you deserve
- We’ll help you to make sense of your pensions and understand what they mean for your future income. If necessary, we’ll recommend adjustments to your pension arrangements to ensure you’re making the most of what you’ve worked hard to achieve.
- We’ll also ensure you have a comprehensive exit strategy in place to ensure your business can continue to thrive
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate estate planning, tax advice, cashflow modelling, trusts or some elements of Automatic Enrolment.
The value of investments and the income derived from them can fall as well as rise. You may not get back what you invest.
Start your journey
What our clients say
The majority of my time has been spent running a business and concentrating on making the correct day-to-day decisions; it was essential for me to gain advice and guidance. Phill and his team at RPG have been able to guide me and provide a balanced portfolio. Without turning to RPG, I would have been unable to arrange my long-term financial future. They have a vast amount of knowledge and have produced the results essential for when I decide to retire.
Because our business was growing every year, we didn't really look at how the money we were making was put to best use. We needed some expert advice to lead us in the right direction. Anthony O'Connor has always been very helpful and approachable whilst dealing with our affairs. We are left to do what we do best: run a business. We would highly recommend anybody who is seeking financial advice to look at the services Anthony and his team can provide.”
I started using RPG on the advice of my bank when I started my own limited company. They have guided me through potential pitfalls in such a friendly manner that, even though our relationship has always been professional, I still consider them as friends. This journey has gone through setting up my company, tax, VAT, insurance advice, setting up wills, buying a different house and ensuring my wife and sons are provided for, both now and in the future. It has been such an easy journey. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone.
I am a Chartered Structural Engineer and have very little knowledge, experience or understanding of financial affairs and investments. Approximately six years ago I started to think about early retirement. For the past six years RPG have provided excellent financial planning and tax-efficient advice in the form of a combination of pension and cash ISA investments, which have grown significantly to such an extent that early retirement is imminent.