Who we work with
It can be hard to know where to begin when it comes to your personal financial planning. Managing your current requirements, your family’s needs, your personal goals and your eventual retirement can be a complex and daunting task alone.
Our financial planning service will help you to identify, clarify and achieve your financial and lifestyle goals, priorities and dreams. Whether you have a young family, you’re preparing for retirement or you’ve already retired, we can help you to make the most of your wealth and create a future that’s in line with your personal objectives.
Namely, we can help you to:
Protect your family and your children’s future
- We’ll help you to protect the things that matter most; your loved ones and your health
- We’ll arrange all relevant forms of protection for you, whether that’s life assurance, permanent health insurance or critical illness cover
- We’ll work your children’s future into every aspect of your financial plan; whether that’s school fees, university fees, or helping children and grandchildren in later life
Plan for your retirement
- Whether it’s 10 years away or two years away, it’s never too soon to begin planning for the retirement you deserve
- We’ll help you to make sense of your pensions and understand what they mean for your future income
- If necessary, we’ll recommend adjustments to your pension arrangements to ensure you’re making the most of what you’ve worked hard to achieve
- We offer a comprehensive investment planning process which takes into account your long-term strategy, income and growth requirements
- We’ll provide advice aligned to your specific needs and circumstances
- You can learn more about our investment philosophy here.
Protect your estate
- We understand how important it is to protect your hard-earned wealth and assets and preserve them for your loved ones
- Through our sister company RPG Chartered Accountants, we are able to offer our clients a comprehensive tax service to help protect their estate
- We’ll provide you with pragmatic solutions that reduce your liability for Inheritance Tax
Secure your future
- Your financial future doesn’t have to be a mystery; our commitment to cashflow planning means we can model different scenarios and take away the guesswork
- We compile income and expenditure analysis, then review and qualify existing pension, investment and protection products to provide the data necessary to give you with some expectation of the future
- In turn, this gives you the ability to plan with confidence
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate estate planning, tax advice, cashflow modelling, trusts or some elements of Automatic Enrolment.
The value of investments and the income derived from them can fall as well as rise. You may not get back what you invest.
Start your journey
What our clients say
We decided to use Phill Owen to help us with our financial planning as our savings, mortgage and life policies did not seem coordinated. Phill provided a clear plan for the future. He helped us organise our wills, inheritance matters and our future retirement. With our face-to-face catchups and regular emails or phone calls, Phill has always given us sound advice. This, in turn, has given us the peace of mind that our financial matters, now and in the future, are in good hands and in good order.
Retired Dairy Consultant and Retired NHS Therapist
My wife and I have been clients of Phill's for 25 years; 20 of which were with RPG Chartered Financial Planners. 17 years were prior to retirement and nine years have been post-retirement. Their involvement has been crucial to dissipate our financial and estate management concerns. RPG’s staff have been exemplary; always approachable and quick to respond. We have no reason to believe that this tremendous working relationship will not be as successful in the future as it has been in the past. We have no hesitation in recommending them.
Retired Veterinary Surgeon and Retired College Lecturer
Early in 2000, we decided we needed financial advice. We contacted Phillip Owen, who created a financial planning strategy that addressed all our needs. We were impressed with his advice, and so a partnership began that has lasted. Original goals are still being met and often exceeded, and investments are successful. There is long-term financial planning in place, even for the youngest family members. I highly recommend Phill and his team.
Retired Teacher and Volunteer Sector Adviser